*** AUCTION ***
on-site Saturday 5th February 2022 at 11:00am
Occupying an 812sqm block and with over 300+sqm of internal living space, there’s a lot to love with this four-bedroom, two-bathroom Webb & Brown-Neaves property. Built in 2011, you’re going to be thrilled with the gorgeous open plan living/dining flowing out to resort style alfresco dining with a below-ground sparkling pool.
Parents will rejoice at having their main bedroom, formal lounge/theatre room and study at the front of the home while the kids can relax in their own separate sleeping wing with a games room. The gourmet kitchen with the stone waterfall benchtop, Miele appliances and a walk-in pantry was designed for budding chefs in mind.
Featuring high 34-course ceilings, plantation shutters, downlights and bamboo flooring throughout, there’s so much space for the entire family to enjoy. This home is an excellent option for extended families too as there is a second bedroom with a semi-ensuite bathroom and a triple car garage with additional parking.
Outside there is plenty of lawn for the kids and pets and there’s ample room for a trampoline. Summer is well and truly upon us, but you won’t be sweltering with the ducted air-conditioning throughout and, of course, that stunning pool.
From this superb location you’re within walking distance to the Angelo Street café and shopping strip, Wesley College and the South Perth Foreshore. Just imagine the lifestyle you could have with the proximity of the Swan River and walking/cycling trails followed by indulges at several nearby café strips including Mends Street and Vic Park, not to mention the Crown Entertainment Complex. You have easy access to main arterial roads, public transport, Curtin University, several schools, the airport and the Perth CBD.
Greeted by blooming frangipanis on arrival, as you can imagine, many buyers will be charmed by this stylish home.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 today.
• Four bedrooms (with built-in robes), two bathrooms
• Stunning open plan living and dining with a vaulted ceiling flowing out to alfresco dining
• Resort-style decked alfresco with a pitched timber-lined ceiling and a ceiling fan
• Below-ground sparkling pool with a frameless glass fence set within tropical gardens, an outdoor shower and a generous lawn with room for a trampoline
• Gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, waterfall island with pendant lighting, Miele appliances (including a dishwasher), a walk-in pantry, overhead cupboards and a picture window
• Main bedroom includes a substantial walk-in robe and a contemporary ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and dual vanities
• The front wing of the home includes the main bedroom, formal lounge/theatre room and study with built-in cabinetry overlooking a courtyard
• Separate family wing with three bedrooms (one has access to semi-ensuite with a bath), powder room, generous laundry (with loads of storage, hanging and counter space, and external access) and a games room
• Triple car garage with additional parking, storeroom, shopper’s entrance and a third roller door with garden access
• Gorgeous bamboo flooring
• 34-course high ceilings
• Ducted speaker system in living areas
• Plantation shutters and sheer curtains
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, natural gas fireplace in living area and ceiling fans
• Gas hot water system
• Security system and mesh screens
• Reticulated lush, landscaped gardens
• Separate garden shed
• Liquid aggregate concrete in external areas
• Welcoming decked entrance framed by blooming frangipani trees
• 2011 Weber & Brown-Neaves build
• 812sqm block with 300+sqm internal living space
• Greywater Treatment System
• 13 Solar Panels on roof
• 250m to Angelo Street café and shopping strip
• 500m to Wesley College
• 1km to Sir James Mitchell Park
• 1.1km to South Perth Foreshore
• 1.9km to Royal Perth Golf Club
• 2km to Mends Street café and shopping strip
• 2.9km to Penrhos College
Rates & Fees
Council $3,472.33 p/a
Water $1,643.87 p/a
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.