We guarantee to keep all appointments and arrive no later than the time specified in the appointment
At M Residential we recognise that property investment requires a clear understanding of the agents responsibilities together with regular contact between owner and Property Manager. We undertake to report and receive instructions as a matter of priority.
Our department will be open to receive telephone calls during the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
While your property is available to lease, we guarantee to contact you once a week to update you with our progress on leasing your property
We guarantee to respond to all communication within the following timeframes:
- Telephone messages within 4 business hours
- Email within 24 business hours
- Facsimile within 24 business hours
- Regular postal mail within 48 business hours
- We guarantee to provide you with up to date information accessible 24 hours a day through our online access.
Property Management has become a complex field with requirements to comply with a number of legislative government acts. We guarantee to adhere to the Residential Tenancy Act and Real Estate and Business Agents Act at all times.
- We deal with enquiries, concerns and complaints regarding our service promptly and entirely
- If you feel that an issue has not been resolved, you may make immediate contact with the Principal, Mr Garrick McCamey, who will use his best endeavours to resolve the issue at hand
- We guarantee you the highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional practise
Once the tenant has been approved by the owner, we then prepare tenancy agreements that protect all parties to the contract. By the inclusion of “Special Conditions” we ensure the owners best interests are always protected.
One of the most important areas of property management is your property condition report. We will prepare a detailed report of the condition of the property prior to the taking possession. This report details not only the cleanliness of the property but also any defects that maybe present in and around the house. This report is then used to compare and ensure the property is returned at the end of the tenancy in the same condition as it was entered into (fair wear and tear considered).
- We guarantee to check all documentation for accuracy prior to either signing or the document leaving our office
- We guarantee to include additional clauses in the standard Tenancy Agreements that help further protect your investment
- We guarantee to go through the tenancy agreement with the tenant to ensure they are fully aware of their responsibilities