107 Ladywell Street, BECKENHAM WA 6107Sold $390,000
Gorgeous Character Home... By M Residential
House Sold - BECKENHAM WA
Nic Sauzier has the pleasure to present this character property to the Beckenham market.
Offering 3 bedrooms, separate study or creche area, large living room with stunning wooden floor boards.
– Large master bedroom and adjoining study or creche area and split system air-conditioning
– Semi ensuite bathroom
– The third bedroom is located externally to the property and has its own shower and toilet area
– Large living area with gorgeous ceiling design
– Large kitchen with electric stove and oven huge pantry/storage area
– Renovated bathroom with a bath
This property is being sold in AS IS WHERE IS CONDITION – the seller has had an independent building inspection conducted and is happy to provide the report to all serious buyers.
Contact the listing agent today to view or make an offer before you miss out on this one!
RATES & FEES
Council $1,510 p/a
Water $1,019.90 p/a
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 732 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces