12/1196 Albany Highway, BENTLEY WA 6102Sold $235,000
TOO LATE - PROPERTY UNDER OFFER
House Sold - BENTLEY WA
** Entry via Alexandra Place – opposite house #71 – see photo attached **
Nic Sauzier from M Residential has the absolute pleasure to introduce this beautifully presented character home located at 12/1196 Albany Highway to the Bentley market.
Offering an enviable combination of lifestyle, prime location, low maintenance and apartment style living, this lovely single level residence is the home you have been looking for!
The home is in close proximity to the Bentley shopping forum, a short drive to the new and improved Carousel shopping center precinct and in close proximity to main thoroughfares. This property is exceptional value and opportunity to live and enjoy the lifestyle of everything that’s good about Bentley!!
– 2 bedrooms
– Master bedroom offers a large king size room with built in cupboards
– Renovated bathroom offering quality fittings and fixtures, glass screen shower bath, single basin with ample storage space
– Bedrooms 2 offer generous size room
– Separate living area located at the front of the house
– “L” shape style kitchen with a 4 burner gas cook top, sink, an abundance of bench space and below and above cupboard space
– Generous size laundry located on the ground floor
– Split system A/C
– Private balcony
– Security screens on all windows
– Low maintenance
RATES & FEES
Council $1,406.51 p/annum
Water $827.24 p/annum
Strata $753.15 per quarter
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST! CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TODAY TO VIEW OR MAKE AN OFFER
Nic Sauzier – 0409 042 337
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces