Situated one street from the stunning foreshore, this immaculate four bedroom, two bathroom residence promises the ultimate South Perth lifestyle. Brimming with luxury features and boasting a sophisticated and contemporary design, this home is one you’ll love coming home to every day.
Whether you’re a family with kids attending local schools or simply seeking a low maintenance lock-and-leave, you’ll appreciate the versatile floor plan and consideration given to separate living and sleeping zones. With living and entertaining on the lower level, and bedrooms on the second level, there are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy time alone or with family and friends.
Downstairs, you’ll find a light-filled, open plan living and dining area that spills out to the paved alfresco under the home’s main roof. Magnificent Tasmanian Oak flooring complements the sleek kitchen, featuring stainless steel Smeg cooking appliances and dishwasher, sweeping stone benchtops and plenty of soft-closing cabinetry.
Upstairs, the three spacious minor bedrooms include built-in robes, with one set up as a stylish office with a built-in desk and cabinet – perfect for those working from home. The indulgent king-sized master suite comprises a luxe ensuite with full-height tiling, twin vanities, a frameless shower, and a roomy walk-in robe.
A separate lounge area offers a multitude of uses, from a kids activity area to a relaxed space where you can enjoy gorgeous river and city skyline views. As the warm weather approaches, you’ll find yourself enjoying afternoon tapas and drinks on the adjacent balcony, in your tranquil riverside enclave.
You can stroll to James Mitchell Park and the river’s edge from this near-new home, transport on Mill Point Road and the Angelo Street shopping and cafe precinct. CBD workers will appreciate close proximity to the Causeway, and several sought-after private schools are easily accessible.
Residences of this luxury specification and finish are in high demand – contact Lee Riddell from M Residential to secure your viewing today.
• Near new, luxury riverside residence
• Views of Heirisson Island, Swan River, South Perth Foreshore and Perth city skyline
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (plus powder)
• Optional home office/fourth bedroom
• 2 internal living areas, plus alfresco and balcony
• Solid Tasmanian Oak flooring to lower level and staircase
• Quality carpets to the second level
• Powerful split system air conditioning downstairs
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Built-in wine storage above the pantry
• Full-height tiling to all wet areas
• High ceilings, shadow line cornices and LED downlights throughout
• Smeg cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Extra-large double lock-up garage with storage
• Poured aggregate driveway & entrance
• Glass balustrading to staircase and balcony
• Internal sensor alarm system
• 350m to Mill Point Road
• 280m to the Swan River’s edge
• 1.1km to The Boatshed restaurant
• 1.3km to Wesley College
• 2.6km to Penrhos Ladies College
• 1.6km to St Columba’s Primary School
• 1.8km to South Perth Primary School
• 2.3km to Ursula Frayne Catholic College
• 2.4km to Mends Street Jetty
• 1.4km to the Causeway
• 2.5km to Crown Resort & Casino
For further information or an obligation free appraisal, contact listing agent Lee Riddell 0413 984 881.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.