Team Nic Sauzier are proud to introduce this spectacular estate nestled in a quiete cul-de-sac street. An incredible value for such a high quality estate, do not hesitate on this opportunity so close to the CBD and offering 4.8 acres of prime real estate backing onto the Korung National Park, surround yourself with bush land and tranquility.
An unprecedented opportunity presents itself to all astute equestrian enthusiasts, lifestyle seekers or tradespeople.
– 4 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Split system air-conditioning
– Evaporative air-conditioning to most rooms and areas of the property
– Wood fireplace
– Kitchen offers 900mm stand up oven and gas cook top, dishwasher and range hood
– Formal living and dining room located at the front of the home
– A pristine 1.9437 hectare (4.80 acre) (19,425 m²) estate, fully equipped with professional equestrian facilities.
– 25x60m dressage arena
– Bush land walks
– National park great for hacking horses out
– Secure gated property
– Reticulated green paddocks
– Bitumen driveways
– General rural zoning
– Property backs onto the National Park
– Jockey quarters and new brick stables
– Large shed with toilet and shower amenities
– Horse stables
For further information, private inspection or to receive a complimentary information package contact the listing agents Nic Sauzier 0409 042 337 Benjamin Kepes 0483 354 598