Taking pride of place on the corner of Henley and Park Streets, Como – Henley on Park is a boutique development, perfectly positioned opposite McDougall Lake and within easy walking distance of Canning Bridge Station and the exciting new Canning Bridge Precinct. The centre piece of the project is the rooftop residents’ garden, overlooking picturesque McDougall Lake to the south-east, with city skyline views to the north. With a focus on energy efficiency, community, security and low operating costs, this is a truly unique development of the highest standard and consistent with the brand of award winning Fini Development.
– Stunning BRAND NEW 2 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury apartment in a newly-completed exclusive development
– The highest quality finishes, beautifully crafted to provide a sense of luxury and style
– Open plan living spaces opening to private balconies/courtyards
– Magnificent kitchens with stone tops and Bosch appliances
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, video intercom security with remote gate release
– One secure undercover parking space per apartment, individual lock up store rooms
– Solar panels to building, electric car charging bay, seven-star energy efficiency rating,
– Stunning communal rooftop garden and entertaining area, with treetop, river, city skyline and lake views
Now FULLY COMPLETED and ready for you to move in and start living the easy-care, luxury lifestyle you deserve. Contact us to arrange a viewing or to request the full Information Pack by email.
Lee Riddell 0413 984 881 | M Residential | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nik Jones 0417913966 | Jones Ballard | email@example.com
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment or home open if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment or home open, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.