Team Nic Sauzier of M Residential are proud to present this immaculate and modern villa built in 2003 offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets, this property is situated in one of Cannington’s most sought after pockets.
Conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this street front home offers an enviable combination of lifestyle, location & low-maintenance living. The lovely single level residence is the home you have been looking for! With very low strata fee’s and situated on a very generous size block, enjoy all aspects of property ownership in the lovely suburb of Cannington.
Maintained extremely well inside and out, this 3 bedroom home provides a generous size kitchen, dining and family room and ample external space.
Property Features Include:
– 3 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom & toilet
– Separate toilet (2 toilets)
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– The semi en-suite bathroom offers a single vanity with ample storage space, bath and shower
– Open Plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Split System Air-Conditioning in the main living area
– Ceiling fan to bedroom 1 & 2
– U Style kitchen which is extremely neat and tidy and provides ample bench space, 4 burner gas cook top, oven & plenty of storage its ideal for any chef.
– Strata Fees: $369.76/quarter
– Two separate outdoor areas
– Huge patio patio area ideal for entertaining all year round
– Immaculate gardens
– Private drive way with no common walls
– Gas hot water system
– Ample amounts of parking
– Full enclosed and safe storeroom
– Very safe and secure residence
– Low maintenance
This home is everything you can ask for and extremely well presented it WILL NOT LAST!!!
Call your REIWA award winning Team today – Nic Sauzier – 0409042337 or Nikki de Rijcke – 0448 651 888 to make an offer or to view!
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.