Stunningly situated on a spacious 665sqm (approx.) corner Mill Point Road block only walking distance away from the picturesque South Perth Swan River foreshore, restaurants and more, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom character home has been brought back to its former glory in the most exquisite of fashions, encouraging a modern and contemporary lifestyle in the process.
A trickling water feature in the garden sets the mood before you even step foot into this craftsman’s dream, with a fabulous timber deck and open pergola out on the wraparound verandah overlooking the lush green lawns of a fully-fenced and gated front yard. Bi-fold doors extend entertaining into an open-plan living and dining area where genuine solid wooden Jarrah floorboards – commonplace throughout the rest of the interior – meet stylish light fittings, soaring high ceilings and an impressively-renovated kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, high-end Neff appliances, a Downdraught conduction cooktop, a steam and oven combination, a self-cleaning “Pyrolytic” oven, a fully-integrated Miele dishwasher and a Samsung smart refrigerator with cameras to view inside, touch-screen controls, Wi-Fi internet access, a water filter and ice maker.
The carpeted master-bedroom suite is generous in its proportions and seamlessly extends out to the front verandah itself via gorgeous double doors, also playing host to a cosy parent’s retreat/sitting area within its floor space, a walk-in wardrobe and a revamped ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity for good measure. Double verandah doors also reveal a separate sitting room with a fireplace in the corner and plenty of potential to convert it into another lounge, theatre room, fourth bedroom or other.
The main family bathroom is made up of a shower, separate free-standing bathtub and twin stone vanities and is graced by impeccable Carrara marble floor and wall tiles, just like the ensuite and kitchen. The large laundry-come-scullery off the kitchen is brilliant in its versatility and enjoys bonus external access.
Stroll to the picturesque Sir James Mitchell park and public transport whilst indulging in a very close proximity to bowling, tennis and golf clubs, medical facilities, Wesley College and other top schools, Perth Zoo, fantastic shopping outlets and centres, the freeway, the heart of the exciting foreshore redevelopment and the hustle and bustle of our vibrant Perth CBD. What a location!
• Automated front gate
• Carpeted bedrooms and sitting room
• Formal lounge, sitting room or 4th bedroom – you choose
• Stone bench tops in the scullery and bathrooms
• Fully-tiled bathrooms
• Ample cupboard storage in the laundry/scullery
• Separate powder room
• Double kitchen sinks
• LG Twin wash washing machine (16kg) plus dryer to the laundry/scullery
• Soaring high ceilings (ranging from 2.9m to 3.2m approx. in height)
• Jarrah floors
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Stylish light fittings throughout
• Down lights
• Balinese Water Feature
• Bluetooth switches throughout
• Doorbell and security camera with video intercom at gate
• Conducted air-conditioner/heater, zoned individually
• Solahart split-system solar hot-water unit
• Fully integrated security-alarm system
• NBN internet connectivity
• New plumbing and electrical wiring throughout
• Automated reticulation system for landscaped lawns and gardens
• Quality stone aggregate driveway
• Four secure off-street car bays
• 230sqm (approx.) of total living area
• Easy public transport close by
• Minutes from the South Perth foreshore
• Walking distance to Wesley College and more
PLEASE NOTE : the property is currently leased at $750 per week until 25/07/21
Call Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 for more information or to simply register your interest in this spectacular transformation today!