After a fabulous renovation this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 separate living areas is ready for it’s new owner. 2 Weetman Cove, Cannington is on the market and looking bright and welcoming, this well priced house can be yours, but don’t wait too long as you will miss out!!
The property offers an enviable combination of lifestyle, location & low-maintenance living all on a green title block! There is nothing to do except move in and enjoy your new home!
Enjoy the quality renovations that include:
* Fully renovated kitchen including quality kitchen appliances
* Fully renovated ensuite bathroom
* Fresh paint throughout the home
* High end tiles through out
* Renovated laundry with ample storage and bench space
– 3 Bedrooms all with quality plush wall to wall carpeting
– Master bedroom offers a large king size room with recently renovated en-suite bathroom & built-in double robe
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer generous size double bed rooms with built in cupboards & roller shutters
– Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Separate formal/living area located at the front of the house
– Fully renovated “U” shape style kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, range-hood, double sink, ample bench space and loads of below cupboard space, this kitchen is ideal for any chef
– Split system in master bedroom & living room
– Gas hot water system
– Generous size outdoor courtyard area ideal for entertaining
– Low maintenance living
At such a great price, you cannot afford to miss out on this ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity!
Located in close proximity to the Bentley hospital, a short 2-minute drive to the expanding Carousel shopping centre precinct, a short walk to public transport and a 15 minute drive to Perth CBD, this green title property is exceptional value. This is your opportunity to live and enjoy the lifestyle of everything that’s good about Cannington!!
To view or make an offer contact your REIWA Award Winning Agent TODAY! – Nic Sauzier on 0409 042 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.