From the moment you step inside this three-storey you will be instantly impressed! Filled with natural light, quality fittings and oozing charm, this is a home that is big on style, space and comfort. Boasting four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living areas on each level, with stunning city views and only a short stroll to the river, this is fine living at its best.
The open plan contemporary kitchen and adjoining dining area fills this section of the home with an abundance of natural light. Well-appointed with a separate floating island, it boasts black granite benchtops, ample cupboards and pantry, chefs’ oven with rangehood, gas stovetop, stone sink and stainless-steel dishwasher. Multiple living areas and four good size carpeted bedrooms ensure there is space for everyone, with the opportunity for a dedicated study in the fourth bedroom.
You’ll fall in love with this home’s beautiful, established garden and outdoor space. This inviting alfresco area overlooks a swathe of mature greenery, concealing the street and providing your very own garden sanctuary. A mix of pavers and grass, this area is ideal for dining with the family, entertaining or simply relaxing in your outdoor chairs amongst the garden. Upstairs, relax on your enclosed, generous sized balcony high above the treetops overlooking the city’s skyline and twinkling lights.
This is a gorgeous, sophisticated three-level property in one of Perth’s most desirable suburbs. With bird’s eye stunning city view and only mere minutes from our beautiful Perth foreshore, this is the perfect combination of location, style and comfort that promises an enviable lifestyle that will endure for many years.
• 4 generous sized carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with impressive built in robe storage space, and stunning ensuite
• Another two bathrooms
• 2 spacious living rooms (one upstairs, one downstairs)
• Renovated and well appointed kitchen
• Upstairs balcony overlooking river with city views beyond
• Generous dining room with sliding doors to alfresco area
• Quaint Georgian style porch at front entrance of home
• Separate clothes drying court
• Ducted Air con and Vacuum throughout the home
• White shutter blinds
• Separate laundry with generous cupboard space, benchtops and access to exterior courtyard
• Double garage with extra storage space
• Walk to South Perth foreshore
• Striking distance to a number of beautiful parks
• Café culture restaurants and boutique shops right on your doorstep
• Close to Mends Street and Angelo Street with plentiful dining options
• Walk to tennis courts
• Striking distance to Perth Golf Club and Perth Zoo
• Only 3km from Perth CBD
• Close proximity to a number of private and public schools
• Easy access to public transport
• Beautiful, tree lines streets
Call Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 for more information or to simply register your interest in this spectacular property today!