Nic Sauzier from M|Residential has the privilege to introduce to the Wilson market – 29 Kent Street, Wilson.
Not very often does such an opportunity come to market, this property offers a whopping 785sqm of land with a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom beautifully presented and well built home on a sub-dividable block.
Placed in one of the most sought after pockets in Wilson, within minutes of walk to Canning River Cafe & Park Land, this is the perfect land bank opportunity for a family or for the astute investor buyer to add to their portfolio! Prime location, currently zoned R25 with potential for a development site (subject to WAPC/ Council approval).
The home offers an abundance of added features including:
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms + extension currently being used as a 4th bedroom
* Evaporative system air-conditioning as well as split system air-conditioners to certain areas
* The master bedroom offers a generous size walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom
* Bathroom 2 offers floor to ceiling tiles, bath & single vanity
* Large dual flow kitchen area with ample work bench space & storage space
* Stainless steel 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven & range hood – this kitchen is ideal for any chef
* Formal lounge / formal dining areas
* The home offers a fully fenced enclosed out door area at the rear of the home
* Ample drive way space & rear access, this property is ideal for any trades, boats, toys etc..
* Approx. 785Sqm of land offering a great development opportunity (buyer is advised to do their own due diligence through the council and or WAPC for confirmation)
* Evaporative cooling and split system unit/s
* Gas connection/bayonet
* Generous size shed at the rear with drive through access
* Security alarm system (please note this needs to be reconnected)
* Working wood fireplace
– Property will be sold in “AS IS” condition
Only a short 5 minute drive to the expanding Carousel shopping centre precinct, directly opposite the Canning River Cafe, a short stroll to public transport, this is exceptional value & opportunity to live or develop and to enjoy everything that’s good about Wilson!!
For more information to view or put in an offer, contact the listing agent today – NIC SAUZIER on – 0409 042 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST!!!