52E Rushton Street, BURSWOOD WA 6100Sold
The Charm of Yesteryear with Modern Conveniences
House Sold - BURSWOOD WA
** AUCTION Cancelled **
Encompassing all the romance of a bygone era, this beautifully renovated four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers charm and character within moments of Perth’s CBD and all the action of Victoria Park and the Crown Entertainment Complex.
High decorative ceilings, fireplaces, tall skirting boards, generously proportioned rooms and jarrah floors are just some of the highlights of this home. Built in 1910, you will never have to compromise on modern comforts as this home has been lovingly renovated throughout, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy this gorgeous property in this central location.
Occupying a 378sqm block, there’s loads of room for families, downsizers and busy professionals to enjoy. As well as open-plan living and dining, there is a formal lounge and a huge attic ideal for storage. The country-style galley kitchen will inspire any budding chef, boasting Ariston appliances and stone countertops.
The front yard completes the picture-perfect setting with a white picket fence, cottage gardens and a vine-draped bullnose veranda. This location is unsurpassed as you’re within walking distance of excellent local schools, cafes and restaurants, shops and public transport. The Burswood and South Perth river foreshores are moments from home, along with Optus Stadium and Hawaiian’s Park Centre shopping centre.
This is one of those homes that tugs on the heartstrings, so be prepared to fall in love as it also offers a low-maintenance lifestyle in a central location so many crave. Please don’t hesitate to contact Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 today.
– Four bedrooms (three with built-in robes), two bathrooms
– Brick and iron 1910 construction
– Spacious open-plan dining and living with built-in cabinetry opening out to a paved courtyard with a water feature
– Country-style galley kitchen with stone countertops, stainless Ariston appliances, 900m gas cooker, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Generous master suite with a bay window and an ensuite with a floating dual vanity
– Large formal lounge with a bay window and a fireplace
– 4th bedroom currently used as an office with built-in cabinetry and a fireplace
– Beautifully renovated throughout
– High decorative ceilings
– Tall skirting boards
– Jarrah floorboards
– Quality light fittings including chandeliers
– Window shutters on two bedrooms and bathrooms
– Ducted Daikin air-conditioning with zone control
– Attic 5.6m x 4.7m
– Picturesque front yard with a white picket fence, cottage gardens and a bullnose porch
– Secure entrance
– Single carport
– 378sqm block
– 650m to Vic Park
– 750m to Victoria Park Primary School
– 900m to Ursula Frayne Catholic College (senior campus)
– 1km to the Swan River and Burswood Park
– 1km to Victoria Park Train Station
– 2km to the Crown Entertainment Complex
– 4km to Victoria Park Christian School
– 8km to Hawaiian’s Park Centre shopping centre
– 9km to Ursula Frayne Catholic College (primary campus)
– 4km to Perth CBD
– 5km to Ascot Racecourse
– Buyers are to be registered prior to the auction.
– Deposit $50,000 payable on the fall of the hammer.
– Settlement is 60 days from acceptance.
RATES & FEES
Council $2,132 p/annum
Water $1,240.47 p/annum
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 378 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage