105 Ladywell Street, BECKENHAM WA 6107Sold $460,000
Nest or Invest... By M Residential
House Sold - BECKENHAM WA
Team Nic Sauzier from M Residential have the absolute pleasure to introduce to the market – 105 Ladywell Street, Beckenham.
This massive 222sqm home sits on a rear 534sqm block of land and has everything that you have been waiting for in your new home!
Its modern and very functional interior design is like nothing else within the area, if you are looking for elegance, quality & size then look no further than this beautiful abode. The residence boasts three generous sized bedrooms all with built in double robes and walk-in robes to the master bedroom. A separate games room, family area and lounge room are on offer under the roof of this very well designed home.
Located in the heart of the home is the kitchen offering an enviable design and stylish modern features, the kitchen offers a stainless steel gas cook-top, an electric oven, dishwasher, an abundance of bench space, breakfast bar, ample amounts of storage and a large double door pantry.
Leading outside from the games area the home offers the outdoor patio area making it an exceptional entertainer for all year round entertainment.
Interior Features of The Home:
– King size master bedroom offering his & hers built in walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Two queen sized guest bedrooms with built in floor to ceiling mirrored robes all perfectly finished with quality wall to wall carpet
– Guest bathroom offers quality fittings, single vanity, shower recess and bath
– Open plan designed living, dining and games area with access to the alfresco making this area ideal when entertaining
– Separate laundry area with ample storage space
– Ample amounts of storage cupboards and built in areas, this home has been designed with storage at the forefront
The home is located a short walk to Mills Park which offers an abundance of sporting facilities, Cafe Fika on Brix, and only minutes from the new & improved Westfield Carousel shopping precinct. Convenient access routes through to Perth Airport, Curtin University, public transport and many local amenities.
As you see, this home is jam packed with everything you expect in a quality and high end finished home! It is NOT going to last, pick up the phone and call the listing agents today to organise a viewing or to make an offer.
Council Rate: $1,850.00
Water Rates: $1,245.19
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 534 m²
- Floor Area is 222 m²
- 2 Garage