167 South Terrace, COMO WA 6152Sold $1,975,000
Luxury Family Living - On a Grand Scale!
House Sold - COMO WA
Occupying a 1009sqm block and with over 400sqm+ of living space, you’re going to fall in love with this four-bedroom, two-bathroom property. Boasting three separate living zones and a large home office, the home has a gorgeous open plan living/dining flowing out to a large alfresco dining area with a sparkling below-ground pool with a built-in spa bath.
A stunning main bedroom awaits you with huge walk in robes and a fully renovated master bathroom that just must be seen. The home boasts a formal lounge and grand formal dining area, as well as an extra-large theatre room or kids activity wing. A gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, luxe stainless steel appliances and a large pantry was designed for budding chefs in mind.
Featuring soaring 38-course ceilings throughout, plantation shutters, LED downlights and stunning jarrah flooring. Not to mention the detailed cornices and architraves, the level of detail in this home is sure to impress. Large double garage and internal store room, with additional parking behind security gates and parking for a further two cars and even a caravan!
Outside there is plenty of lawn for the kids, as well as a veggie garden. Summer is well and truly upon us, but you won’t be sweltering with the ducted zone controlled air-conditioning throughout and of course, that stunning pool.
• Four bedrooms (with built-in robes) and two large bathrooms
• Stunning open plan living and dining with soaring high ceilings flowing outside
• Spacious alfresco dining with a ceiling fan
• Below-ground sparkling pool, with within landscaped gardens
• Gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, led lighting, stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher), large pantry, overhead cupboards.
• The main bedroom includes a substantial walk-in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom with dual vanities
• The front wing of the home includes the main bedroom, formal lounge and dining as well as the large home office
• Separate family wing with three bedrooms and large kids activity room, generous laundry with loads of storage and counter space, and external access.
• Double car garage with additional parking, storeroom and shopper’s entrance.
• Gorgeous jarrah flooring
• 38-course high ceilings
• Ducted speaker system in living areas
• Plantation shutters.
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gas hot water system
• Security system and mesh screens
• Lush landscaped gardens reticulated by own bore
• Separate garden shed
• Liquid limestone to external areas
• 1009sqm block with 400sqm+ living space
• 16 Solar Panels on roof
Rates & Fees
Council $3,350.91 p/annum
Water $1,560.45 p/annum
This amazing home is sure to impress discerning buyers!
Call Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 for more information or to simply register your interest in this beautiful property today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,009 m²
- 4 Garage