49a Coode Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151Sold $2,100,000
Stunning Family Home - With Four Car Underground Garage!
House Sold - SOUTH PERTH WA
Overlooking the Wesley College playing fields and just 50 metres from Angelo Street entertainment precinct, sits this large family home set over 3 levels. You will fall in love with this cleverly designed home oozing luxury from the moment you step inside.
Boasting a massive underground remote-controlled garage that can fit 4 cars comfortably with two large storerooms and lift access
The home office is located at the front of this level with double doors to a balcony and the views of Wesley College playing fields
Enjoy time relaxing in the home theatre, spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen.
The designer chefs kitchen is extremely well-appointed and features sparkling granite bench tops and splash backs with a huge walk-in pantry. There is a Miele dishwasher and rangehood, a De Dietrich Induction hotplate, an integrated Miele pyrolytic oven, microwave appliances, and an integrated Miele fridge-and-freezer combination.
Bi-folding doors seamlessly extend the dining space outside to a private paved rear courtyard and entertaining alfresco. Fitted with a gas barbecue and outdoor kitchen facilities, there is even remote-controlled blinds that virtually enclose the entire area if needed.
All of the sleeping quarters are situated on this level. You’ll be suitably impressed with the master bedroom as well as the stunning ensuite bathroom with twin vanities, spa bath and over-size shower, a separate toilet, and a series of glass doors with separate “His and Hers” walk-in wardrobes. As well as double doors to the balcony overlooking Wesley College playing fields
The 2nd bedroom has its own personal ensuite, which would make a fabulous guest suite.
Located within easy walking distance of our picturesque Swan River, ferry services, local shops, cafes, restaurants and other prestigious schools whilst benefiting from a very close proximity to Perth Zoo, the Royal Perth Golf Club and the lush Sir James Mitchell Park along the spectacular South Perth foreshore, this breathtaking home simply could not be a better position to take advantage of its surrounds.
Features you will love include,
– Built in 2012 by award-winning builder, Beaumonde Homes
– Internal elevator accessing all three floors.
– Double French doors reveal a carpeted theatre room at entry level, boasting a recessed. ceiling, projector and movie screen for the ultimate cinema-style experience.
– Powder rooms on the first and second floors.
– First-floor laundry with a walk-in linen press, a laundry chute from upstairs and outdoor access to the side drying court.
– Audio speakers to family/dining area and to the alfresco outdoors.
– Quality granite bench tops throughout – including to the main staircase base and family-room stairs.
– Floor-to-ceiling tiling to all wet areas – bathrooms, powder rooms and laundry.
– Loads of built-in hallway storage to second floor.
– 2nd/guest bedroom with a walk-in robe and private ensuite, consisting of a shower, toilet and heat lamps.
– Huge 3rd/4th upper-level bedrooms with fitted WIR’s.
– Separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps to the main/third bathroom on the second floor.
– Massive walk-in linen press on second level.
– Gleaming Blackbutt timber flooring to second level – plus staircase.
– Tiled floors to both balconies and the rear alfresco.
– Lined double-door portico entrance.
– Quality concrete aggregate to the front and rear exterior.
– Solar panels.
– Two Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems (with feature linear vents).
– Full security-alarm system with motion sensors.
– Ducted-vacuum system.
– Feature LED downlights throughout.
– Profile doors throughout.
– A/V intercom system.
– Smart-wired throughout – with provisions for future CCTV.
– Foxtel connectivity.
– Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with internal water-temperature controls).
– Low-maintenance reticulated gardens.
– 4 Car underground garage.
– Plenty of secure driveway parking behind an electric access gate.
– Off-road parking for your guests/visitors/extended family members across the street.
– Less than 10 minutes away from Perth’s vibrant CBD.
– Easy access to the freeway and public transport.
RATES & FEES
Water $1,910.99 p/a
Council $3,947.91 p/a
Estimated rental return approx $2,000 p/week
0413 984 881
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Toilet
- 4 Garage